You must have always longed for owning a gaming headset or gaming PC that will accompany you in long gaming session and make it worthwhile with its soothing sound. Am I right? Yes!. With that being said, whether you play multiplayer or single player game, a gaming headset can make it feel like you are deeply involved in the game.
Not every gamer like you can afford expensive after burning their pocket on new games and gaming accessories. People often find gaming headset as a bloated disbursement, but they forget the fact a mind-blogging game visual is incomplete without the heart pumping background score.
So keep things going, we have listed the names of the best 10 gaming headsets under 100 dollar price mark.
Want to know the best part?
With so many varied types of gaming headset in the market under 100 dollar, it might have difficult for you to pick up the right one catering your demands. So to make things smooth, we have gone through a lot of gaming headsets and picked up top ten product that worth every buck you will spend.
It gets better here:
All the high-rated gaming headsets under 100 bucks are listed here possess exceptional sound quality as well as build quality making it best bang for the buck. You won’t be disappointed by their performance instead you will be awestruck while using them. They excel in almost every department audio quality, durability, comfort, and feature. You can stay assured that once you get any one of them, your ear will be getting a treat every time you play your games.
Let’s jump to the name of contenders who are enlisted in top ten catalog:
Let’s stop drooling over these beautiful headphones and take a tour to learn details about these top ten headsets under $100 as per gamers’ reviews:
10. SteelSeries Arctic 5 RGB: Arguably The Best Gaming Headphone With Mic
There is hardly any gaming headphone list on the internet that doesn’t include SteelSeries Arctic 5 RGB as a top contender. This over the ear RGB headset gaming headphone comes with MIC that comes loaded with some unique features. Its studio-like audio quality will make you fall in love with this headphone, and it also features S1 audio driver which adds to the soothing quality. You will get attached to this headphone from its first look because it boasts a seamless and professional outlook that you will find in top-end ranges. To make it more attractive, it comes with Prism RGB illumination which is customizable.
This is crazy, right? Yes!
Arctic 5 is one of prolific headphone in the market which is recommended by almost every expert. What makes this standout among the crowd is its Clearcast Microphone which clears out any unwanted noise. You can comfortably wear this headphone during a long hour gaming session, and you won’t feel an inch of discomfort due to its Airweave ear cushion. This 7.1 audio surround headphone boast ChatMix dial which gives you the authority to balance volume between game and chat. This headphone is quite easy to use because all the controls are located on the headphone, and it even comes with 10 feet long wire.
Now, here’s the exciting part:
• 10 feet long sturdy and detachable audio cable.
• Fluidic design with a professional touch.
• The S1 audio driver produces a highly detailed audio coupled with super low distortion ability.
• A clear case MIC which comes with flexible design.
• The microphone is providing noise cancellation facility and crystal clear voice clarity.
• USB ChatMix Dial to switch between game and chat volume.
• Detachable USB soundcard.
• Noise level sensitivity at 98dB.
• 7.1 DTS HeadphoneX surround sound delivering studio-like quality.
• Athletics inspired premium Airweave ear cushion which keeps the ear dehydrated.
• It comes with Sky Google Suspension Band that perfectly distributes the weight without providing any discomfort.
• Prism RGB facility with 16.8 million color output.
• RGB illumination with breathing and color changing facility.
• Headphone mounted audio control.
• SteelSeries Software Engine for audio quality perfection.
This is not the end:
9. Kingston HyperX Cloud II: The right choice gaming headset for PS4
As a gamer, you might have always craved for a high-performance headset that will cradle your
ear during a long hour gaming session in PS4. Then you can fulfill your wish by gifting yourself a Kingston HyperX Cloud II for PS4. HyperX Cloud II is the successor of the previous generation Cloud headphone, and it produces much more refined and soothing sound quality than its predecessors. Even though it is marked with a low price tag, but you will be flabbergasted with its vast list of modern features.
HyperX Cloud II is a 7.1 gaming headphone that comes packed with 53mm Neodymium sound driver that can make you drop your jaw with audio quality. Apart from sound quality, it boasts a distinctive design with memory foam that provides optimum comfort.
The ergonomic and seamless design has made this headphone a conventional device in the professional gaming industry. To beef its ascendancy in the market, Kingston has padded this headphone with a digitally enhanced microphone that boasts top of the line facilities. The cherry on the cake is its potent audio control that can be utilized to toggle between surround and mono sound.
Now, let’s take a look at its feature:
• 53mm audio driver with Neodymium magnets.
• Hi-Fi capability with high clarity and notched up bass.
• 7.1 virtual surround sound.
• USB audio sound card.
• It has a frequency response ranging from 15Khz to 25Khz.
• Specially curated detachable microphone with noise cancellation, echo cancellation, and AGC functionality.
• The inline sound card in microphone that decreases the ambient noise by 20dB.
• TeamSpeak certification which depicts it crisp and top-notch voice quality without any distortion and background noise.
• Optimized performance for professional gaming.
• Professional gaming level design with closed cup ears.
• Ear pads with premium quality memory foam.
• Interchangeable headphone cups for a varied sound experience.
• Advanced Audio controller with buttons for volume control, 7.1 surround toggle, etc.
• Compatible with PS4, PC, Xbox One, and MAC.
• Two years warranty with full technical support.
• Accessories include airplane adapter, carrying case, extra ear cushion and leatherette.
Now, sneak into the pros and cons section:
8. Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma V2 USB
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma V2 USB is one gaming headset that will grab your attention at first glance especially its oval design coupled with distinctive Razer logo. This headphone produces an exceptional audio which places it in the top 10 gaming headphones list. It has a built-in 50mm custom audio driver which is designed to treat your with crystal clear and detailed audio during gaming and chat. This headset is not only meant for gaming, and you can utilize its 7.1 virtual surround system for listening music or watching a movie. To make it useful in different situations, Razer has also provided this gaming angel with 7 feet long wire.
gaming angel with 7 feet long wire.
Even though Kraken 7.1 Chroma V2 might look like a fancy device, but it is made Bauxite aluminum making it sturdy and highly durable. It is impressively lightweight and flexible making it easy for you to wear during a hardcore gaming session. To notch up the excitement level, it even comes with various RGB customization option and a dynamic microphone. The large ear cups along with Razer Synapse enables you to listen to every footstep of the enemy during multiplayer gaming. Another top of the line feature of this headphone is its volume control and a retractable microphone.
It doesn’t end here:
• 50mm specially customized audio driver for producing heavy detailed sound.
• Neodymium magnet in the headset driver.
• The Sound sensitivity ranges between 1Khz and 123KHz.
• 7.1 virtual surround sound system which can be tuned by Razer Synapse.
• It is made up of Bauxite aluminum which offers durability.
• Improved headband which is flexible and offers minimal fatigue.
• A fully retractable microphone that hides in the left ear cup.
• Oval ear cushion along with the availability of circular ear cushion.
• Overall cable length 6.6 feet.
• Specially engineered microphone for enabling flawless voice communication and noise cancellation capability.
• Customizable RGB lighting facility with 16.8 million color illumination.
• Separate MIC volume control facility.
Now, take a sneak peek at its pros and cons section:
Sound BlasterX Acoustic Engine Pro software vast customization option
7. Creative Sound BlasteX H7: The Right Gaming Headset For Your Xbox 360
Creative is a well-known name in the music industry, and Sound BlasterX H7 has carried the same DNA. H7 is the outcome of modern engineering, and this gaming headset perfectly combines with your Xbox 360 with jaw-dropping sound quality. If you don’t get this headphone, you will never experience how a top-level gaming headphone sounds. You will be treated with sound quality and clarity which you will only find it only in high range studio headphones. This headphone boasts a slim design with gun metal finishing and the over structure is quite similar to HyperX Cloud II.
The particular highlight of Sound BlasteX H7 is its dual sound signature which is compatible with both analog and USB mode. You can easily customize your sound signature and save it to your headset for future use. Apart from its features and audio quality, Creative has given a lot of attention in the comfort level.
It is based on a long-lasting steel headband along with an aluminum architecture. You would be delighted with its useful detachable microphone that allows you to have a smooth conversation with the help of noise cancellation facility. Once you get this headphone, you will cherish this gem for your whole life.
Here comes the interesting section:
• 50mm full spectrum audio driver producing impressive clarity and dominant bass.
• Two custom sound signature which can be stored in the memory of the headphone.
• A 118db audio production which makes it as one of the loudest gaming headsets.
• 7.1 surround sound production with built-in 96Khz DAC.
• Ergonomic round shaped design which is coupled with plush leatherette and memory foam.
• The whole structure is based on aluminum.
• Durable steel headband with elegant plastic touch.
• Tilt Driver Design that cut downs resonance which offer heavy detailing and clarity.
• Highly improved MIC with detachable, noise cancellation and enhanced voice pickup facility.
• X-Plus Mode for changing sound signatures to audio profile.
• One Touch inline remote control for various purposes.
• Compatible with PC, Xbox One, iPhone, Tablet, and PS4.
• Sound BlasterX Acoustic Engine Pro software vast customization option.
Now, here’s the kicker:
6. Corsair Gaming VOID Wireless RGB: Probably The Best Wireless Gaming Headsets Under $100
You might have always longed for a wireless gaming headset which will allow you to freely play games by sitting on the couch without worrying about distance. Then you have come to the right place because we have something which fits your need and budget. Corsair Gaming VOID Wireless RGB is the one should go for because it is the best wireless gaming headsets at cheap price. This headphone is suitable for long hour gaming session because it’s battery last for 16 hours by delivering fluidic sound quality. An attractive feature of this headphone is its True Form which sits flawlessly with your ear.
VOID Wireless RGB possess an impressive 50mm driver that produces an exceptional sound quality coupled with high treble and low bass. The microphone section allows you to chat seamlessly with your clan members and this is possible due to its InfoMic feature. The engaging part is its customization option in LEDs of each cup, and you can fully adjust the color, power, and pattern. You can sync this VOID headset with Corsair gaming peripherals which will give you the chance to dive into Corsair’s exclusive features. There are chances at a considerable distance, you might face some signal loss, but still, this issue gets submerged by its superior sound quality.
This is crazy right? Yes!
• Custom tuned 50mm Neodymium audio driver which offers colossal sound accuracy and clarity.
• Authentic 7.1 Dolby Digital surround sound without any glitch.
• Frequency ranging from 20Hz to 20000 Hz with an impedance of 32 ohms.
• Sensitivity measuring up to 105dB.
• 2.4GHz wireless freedom with a maximum range of 40 feet and almost zero latency.
• 16-hour battery life after one charge.
• Top notch soft microfiber mesh material and memory foam on the ear cup.
• Durable frame with Legendary Corsair built quality assurance.
• Unidirectional microphone with noise cancellation and LED mute indicator facility.
• Dynamic RGB illumination with a broad array of color support and customization option.
• Corsair Utility Engine software for customization and syncing Corsair RGB devices.
• USB Receiver dock along with charging cable.
• Compatible with PC, Xbox One, PS4, and smartphone.
Now, let’s check out the pro and cons:
5. Sades SA929: The Low Priced Frontline Gaming Headsets For Xbox One
When it comes to gaming headset especially devices which is dedicated to particular platforms, one brand recommendation which you will always come across is SADES. SA929 from SADES is an excellent hardware that boasts a blend of superior sound quality and sturdy architecture. It comes with a 50mm driver which produces a commendable 7.1 surround sound with heavy detailing. With that being said, you will also be treated with the robust build quality which won’t weigh on your head. To mesmerize your gaming session, it produces a balanced sound experience with minimal bass. You can associate this headphone with your Xbox One to get an outstanding experience.
SA929 offers a low impedance which allows you to rave up the volume according to your need but it lacks on bass when compared with others. However, the Clamping Speaker Technology covers all the low hills with its sound accuracy and clarity. This headphone boasts a closed big earmuff architecture that stops outside noise reaching your ears. To chat with your teammates, you are offered with a multidirectional microphone which you can’t remove from your headphone. Nonetheless, the headphones fit comfortably in any head, and all the contact points are covered with a soft cushion so that you can enjoy a hassle-free long gaming hour.
• It boasts a 50mm Neodymium magnet audio driver producing a balanced sound.
• The frequency range starts from 20Hz and ends in 20,000Hz.
• It has a low impedance of 22 Ohm at 1Khz.
• The audio sensitivity ranges from -3dB to +114dB at 1Khz.
• The MIC frequency range stays between 10Khz and 50Khz.
• Overall cable length is around 5 feet.
• Clamping Speaker Technology that offers superior treble and bass.
• True 7.1 virtual surround system with colossal accuracy and clarity in audio.
• Closed Big Earmuff design along with soft protein leather material and ventilated ear cushion.
• Robust build quality with an extremely adjustable metal headband.
• Overall weight 317g.
• Compatible with PC, MAC, Xbox One and PS4.
• 3.5mm plug, USB and a 3.5mm plug to two 3.5mm plugs.
Let’s take a peek at its pros and cons section:
4. Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha: The Correct Fit Gaming Headset Under 100 For PC
HyperX is a well-known gaming brand that has millions of happy customers throughout the world. With that being said, Cloud Alpha falls in the lineup of HyperX that produces the superior sound quality that also offers the best comfort and sound clarity. It comes with a custom 50mm driver that produces audio quality which is usually found in headsets costing more three hundred dollars. It has a vast frequency range so that it won’t have to negotiate on tone level. Even though it has an impedance around 65 ohms, but it submerges this fact with exceptional stereo sound.
HyperX Cloud Alpha boasts a superior durability along with a sturdy headband and the best part is it only weighs 11.84 ounces. It comes with plush quality signature red foam which you optimum comfort during a prolonged gaming session. You can easily carry it anywhere because you can detach the audio cable and microphone. To make things more comfortable, you will be offered with a six feet braided cord so that you can enjoy gaming by sitting on your couch. To make this product best bang for the buck, Kingston has made this headphone compatible with every popular gaming platform which includes the mobile platform.
This is exciting, right?
Now, take a look at its features:
• 50mm HyperX Dual Chamber driver that offers low distortion and high clarity.
• A high-frequency range that separates bass from highs and mids.
• Heavily detailed audio quality mostly found in high range studio headphones.
• Award-winning HyperX signature red memory foam along with soft leatherette.
• Highly durable aluminum frame with an expanded headband.
• 6 feet braided cable attached with in-line audio control for convenience.
• Sleek and portable design along with detachable cable facility.
• High-performance microphone with a detachable facility.
• Compatible with PS4, PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and smartphone.
• Discord and TeamSpeak certified.
• Two years manufacturer warranty.
• Airplane adapter for frequent flyers.
3. Logitech G430: Arguably The Best Headset Under 100
Every hardcore drools over Logitech’s gaming peripherals especially their headphones that boast superior quality and performance. G430 grabs the top tier spot in popularity, and it is one of the highest rated headphones on the market. You can consider this headphone as the best headset near 100 which won’t break your trust in any section. It greets your ear with 7.1 Dolby digital surround sound which lets you hear every footstep of your enemy. The depth in the bass is quite decent, and it supports a wide range of frequency so that you won’t miss any audio detail.
G430 understand the requirement of every gamer so they have embedded this headphone with a lightweight design so that you can play for long hours without discomfort. You can even rotate the ear by 90 degrees for proper fitting. To make things more convenient, Logitech has padded the audio cable with an on-cable sound control. The controller on long cord lets you adjust the volume at one go, and it also allows you to mute the microphone during any need. However, the downside of this headphone is the software provided by Logitech for customization, which offers only a small number of personalization option.
Now, let’s jump to feature section:
• Efficient 40mm Neodymium audio driver that derives a detailed sound quality.
• 7.1 Dolby Digital surround sound along with Low-Frequency Effect which creates unique seven sound positions.
• The frequency of the headphone ranges from 20Hz to 20Khz.
• Low impedance which results in around 32 Ohms.
• Sound sensitivity measuring around 90dB.
• Lightweight design demonstrating a slim and balanced structure.
• Ear cups breathable sport-cloth padding with a 90-degree rotating option.
• Foldable microphone with background noise cancellation facility.
• Extra long durable audio cable.
• On-cable sound control with volume adjustment and mute switch.
• It offers Full-speed USB audio that reduces any loss.
• Compatible with latest windows OS and PS4 platform.
It doesn’t end here
2. Turtle Beach Stealth 400: The Ideal Gaming Headphones Under $100
The name Turtle Beach might seem like a non-popular brand, but you will be astonished to know that many headphone reviewers highly recommend this brand. Stealth 400 is one of their flawless gaming headset which is made exclusively for PS4, but it works well with PC also. You will be flabbergasted because you will be getting a wireless headset with a studio like audio quality at an affordable price tag. Turtle Beach has emphasized more on build and audio quality rather than its looks. The sound quality is well balanced, and it doesn’t require a lot of customization; however, you will get EQ presets for your personalization.
It has one of sturdiest build quality in this price range. Even though it is made up of plastic but it can provide fierce competition to many robust builds.
You can easily chat with your friend by utilizing its efficient microphone which you can detach when not in use. With one charge, you can use this headphone for 15 hours. Turtle Beach has included some accessories in the box which consists of an optical cable.
Now, here’s the kicker:
• 50mm audio driver delivering crystal clear sound quality with perfection in high and low pitch.
• Neodymium magnets in audio driver.
• Colossal frequency range starting from 20Hz and ending at 20Khz.
• Wireless connectivity with zero connection loss.
• An embedded rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours with one charge.
• Detachable microphone with MIC monitoring facility so that you can hear your voice.
• A microphone can be rotated in the various direction.
• Black fabric ear cushion which reduces any moisture content.
• Sleek structural design with 100% plastic material.
• EQ audio presets for proper customization.
• It comes loaded with volume control as well as chat volume control.
• Extra mobile cable for taking calls, playing games and listening to music.
1. SteelSeries Siberia V2: The best PC headset with MIC
You might be already well acquainted with the name of SteelSeries Siberia series as it is one of the most popular gaming headsets series in the world. Siberia V2 is one their prolific gadget in the gaming world that has a vast number of positive reviews from its happy clients. Although it is an old headset still its demand is at the highest level in the market. It comes loaded with SteelSeries’s iconic 50mm audio driver that produces fantastic audio quality which won’t give any chance of complaining. Along with exceptional audio quality and clarity, it also offers you sound isolation so that there isn’t interruption during gaming.
What makes Siberia V2 as the best PC headset with MIC apart sound quality is its build quality along with eccentric design. It boasts suspension headband that evenly distributes the overall weight. Along with excellent construction, it also features comfortable and breathable ear cups that allow you to utilize the headphone for a long hour. It also boasts a unique portable facility as the microphone can be retracted to the headphone. With that being said, the microphone produces a decent performance by canceling any unnecessary noise. Overall this headphone is a value for money product which is widely used by an enormous number of professional gamers.
Take a detailed look at its characteristic list:
• Legendary 50mm Neodymium Steel Series audio driver that produces exceptional sound quality with commendable high, mids and low tones.
• Huge frequency range starting from 10Hz and ending at 28Khz.
• Overall headphone sensitivity staying around 112dB.
• Overall weight measuring up to 17.6 ounces.
• Comfortable headband spreading the weight evenly on each side.
• Soft protein rounded leather ear cups that provides optimum comfort.
• The ear cups reduce any outside noise and water vapor deposition.
• Robust build quality with simplistic design.
• Specially curated acoustic tuning for professional gaming.
• Impressive microphone with the facility of retracting it to the ear cup.
• In-line volume control along with a mute button.
• Audio cable with dual 3.5mm, 3-pole plugs, and 4-pole plug adapter.
• An extended audio cable which is detachable from the mid.
Now, let’s take a look at its pros and cons section: