There is nothing wrong with losing a game especially if you understand what sportsmanship is. What is important is the enjoyment the game brings to your life especially when you are bored, stressed, or burned out. However, it feels much good if you are victorious in your every game.
Thus, players would consider using gadgets that improves play and definitely gives you a more fulfillment in your game. I am into golf. I am not a pro, but I always dream to be one. And like me, if you feel sad about your scores, don’t worry!
There’s a lot out there to help you play like a pro! Introducing the Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder helps you improve your play. And yes, by every means it is comparable to Best Golf Rangefinders.
From the makers of optic experts Bushnell, this rangefinder would definitely satisfy your needs. I have tried other brands of laser rangefinders, but the performance of Bushnell couldn’t be compared. When my friend lent me hers, I instantly want to own one.
No wonder such product receives amazing reviews from other users. This rangefinder is great for newbies who are still learning to control on his/her hits, but it’s also best fits with experts who definitely want to ensure victory at every game.
9 Top Rated Golf Rangefinders of 2017....
|DBPOWER T20 1800|
|ELEPHAS 1800 Luminous|
|Crenova XPE470 Mini|
Features of Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder
It is designed with an arc to let you hold it your palm with ease. Its metal shield makes it look like a tough one. Not just with the looks, this metallic case design is guaranteed to last long. Its rubber grips helps you protect the unit as it prevents it from being slipped from your palm especially you can’t just stop playing even if it rains. It is water proof that absolutely won’t give you worries when playing during wet season.
Along with its amazing physical features, this Bushnell G-force DX Arc has the best optics just like other Bushnell products do. It is just that in this particular unit, it more has an advanced and a bit of being upgraded one.
It displays a clear and accurate result from 5 to 1300 yards. It also features with an Extreme Speed accuracy that lets you receive result instantly when scanning a target on your course. It has clear magnification up to 6x that absolutely won’t let you miss a target.
The optics is enhanced with Vivid Display Technology (VDT) which gives you a clear result because of its improved contrast and superb light transmission.
Setting your device into any modes would help you in the entire game, depending on your course and game situation. You can set the ARC Mode and choose between to Bow Mode which provides you with horizontal distance from 5-99 yards; or Rifle Mode which provides a bullet-drop or holdover in centimetre or inch. Moreover, you can also surely hit your target by enabling the Targeting mode which allows you with a bull’s eye hit or even scanning obstacles in the course.
Accuracy is one of the most essential features in choosing a device. In fact, according to golfers, accuracy too is one of the main factors in having successful game. The Bushnell G-force DX Arc gives you a rangefinder accuracy of +/- 1/2 Yard, better enough than other models.
There was a time when we played with a cloudy weather and the sun is not as bright as a fair one. We didn’t experience any difficulty of adjusting the light settings. Just go to the settings and choose from several intensity settings to match one with you lightning conditions. When you’re playing in quite dim light especially when it’s about to rain, you can just easily set the setting into a brighter one.
With a size of 1.3 x 4 x 2.9 / 33 x 102 x 74, one can easily hold the device. It fits with your palm and gives you ease while operating on it. It has a weight of 8/227 oz/gr. It so light and won’t give you a bulky feeling even when kept in the pocket. Remember, you will be using the device in the entire game that is why it has to be easy to transport or carry.
It comes with a 3v lithium battery and guarantees long life one. It is reliable and won’t give you hard time especially when you are in the middle of an exciting game.
- Aside from being waterproof, it is also designed for all weather conditions with an easy to operate settings and more lighting condition options.
- side from being waterproof, it is also designed for all weather conditions with an easy to operate settings and more lighting condition options.
- Faster and more accurate than other preceding models of the same brand.
- Faster response time between ranging and sighting compared to preceding models of Bushnell golf rangefinders.
- 99% accuracy when setting into Bow/Rifle Mode.
- More mode-setting options to choose from that best matches your game/course condition.
- Stable and guarantees clear result even when exposed with too much heat of the sun, which means it is ideal for staying long outdoor.
- Price is quite higher than other brands but worth the price knowing of the good service it could offer.
- Operated with a single button. Such button can lead you to other menu, thus, when touched unintentionally, it could change your settings.
- Though it could be used by newbies, it best fits only for pro because of its highly and upgraded features. Quite complicated for amateurs.
Q: Does it come with a user’s guide?
A: Yes. But better to read such manual and test the device with someone expert and familiar at operating the device. New ones might get confused with its many features and settings.
Q: How long can this device be used outdoor?
A: A maximum of 15 hours which means that you can rely on its battery during the entire game when fully charged.
Q: Is it user friendly?
A: In a scale of 1 to 10, it’s in 7. With its many features and menus to choose from, one must be very familiar in operating the device. I recommend you to ask someone who has tried operating a device with the same brand.
Q: How durable it is compared to other brands?
A: Well, Bushnell has made a great name in the manufacturing industry. It’s popular and everyone who is into golfing is familiar with the brand.
Rangefinder are very sensitive especially on the part of the optics. It is necessary that your device should be handled with much care. The following might serve as guide in caring your device:
- Do not overly expose the device to heat especially when not in use. Keep it in a proper storage.
- Please do not allow your children to play your device. Your children might spill liquid into the sensitive parts of your device or worst, might break some parts. Not just children, but even adults who are not familiar with operating it.
- After using, gently clean your device store it in a cool and dry place.
- When something’s wrong, go to authorize repair shop. You might worsen the problem when you try on fixing it without proper tools and knowledge.
II enjoy playing golf with my best buddy. This Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder has been one of the most helpful gadgets that keep me going through my journey in becoming like a pro. It gives me and my friends a satisfying performance. Its four modes allow us to adjust our plans and tactics while maintaining a better quality game. The Rifle and Bow Modes are amazing and truly assist players in hitting horizontal distances.
My friend is commending the Brush Mode on its capacity to ignore other destructive objects and lets you range accurately. Plus, the rugged design looks good as its performance. Though price is quite steeper than other devices, purchasing such is worthy as it give you a satisfactory performance.
Related Review Articles: