Welcome to Justinrange.com, a blog that focuses on discovering easy solutions to common issues in order to help people substantially increase their quality of life. Here’s some extra information about our blog…
We offer articles and guides that are reviewed by verified specialists on the topic. Our goal is not to teach you how to do something but rather give you tips and tricks that will help with whatever you might be doing — whether it’s cooking or making a website more soundproof.”
Justinrange.com is a website for people who want to live in silence.
Sound can be very distracting, especially if you are living in a busy area like a city. But it’s not just urban areas that suffer from noise pollution – noise from neighbors, traffic or machinery can also make it hard to concentrate and sleep at night. If you find yourself often feeling frustrated by external noises, we hope you will find this website useful.
We feature articles on living with less noise, advice for anyone who lives in sound-sensitive areas, and discussion boards and chat rooms where you can talk to other people who share your concerns.
We’ll also try to keep you up to date with noise laws in your area. And where we can, we’ll recommend products that do a good job at making the world quieter. If you have any ideas for articles that will help people who want to live in peace and quiet or find it difficult to do so, then please let us know.
If you have visited this site before, please use the search function at the top of every page to find what you’re looking for.
We hope you find Quiet Living useful. Please feel free to add your comments in the discussion forums, or contact us if there is anything specific that we can do for you. We’re also here to help with your noise problems: if you live in one of the noisiest places on Earth or just want soundproofing advice, we have loads of tips for living better and quieter lives.
We’re here to help you make a difference, so please do contact us with any questions or comments. If you need more information we have an FAQ and a full-contact page too.
SmartSoundProof Blog is a product review blog that provides products reviews and research to make the best soundproofing product purchase decisions. Here is how we ensure that our reviews are fair, unbiased, and informative.
Different Ratings Of The Products
We use a nine-point fairness score for each review to assess the accuracy of today’s product research. The scores range from 0 – 10 (from least reliable site to most reliable site). At the 8.5 marks, our readers can rest assured that the product research will be accurate and unbiased.
Ingredient analysis of products determines whether or not the soundproofing products are effective at reducing noise in a room. This is obviously a very important part of researching a product, because if soundproofing material does not do what it claims to do, then one could not purchase it as a result.
The aim of our ingredient analysis process is to ensure that you are purchasing the most effective product possible, which means you should be able to get a full refund if you discover that the soundproofing material does not work as expected after installing it.
We believe that our ingredient analysis process is a fair approach to ensuring that the soundproofing product you are purchasing is the most effective one possible. We also feel that this fair approach will encourage manufacturers to offer full refunds to customers who have made a mistake in purchasing a soundproofing product.
Our readers can rest assured because we will provide full information about any counter-indications from the ingredient analysis process. If there are no counter-indications, then we would recommend the purchase of the soundproofing material.
How We Preparing The Best Guides
Here is a summary of our ingredient analysis process:
- We contact the manufacturer about the ingredients in their product, and ask them for full ingredient information. This typically takes 2 – 4 weeks.
- We read and understand all the information (molecular structure, chemical formula, etc.) we have received from the manufacturers of the product, and we determine whether or not it is possible to achieve the results that they claim on their website (decrease noise in a room) with those ingredients. If there are any counter-indications (incompatibility with other chemicals), we will make sure to let you know before recommending that you purchase their product.
- If the soundproofing material has no counter-indications, we will then provide our recommendation and rationale for the purchase.
- We recommend that you purchase the soundproofing product if you find our ingredient analysis acceptable. Otherwise, please do NOT purchase the product!
The ingredient analysis process is ongoing, so this information may change in the future.
Soundproof Blog aims to be a useful tool as you seek to make a wise decision about your product purchase.
The creation and implementation of soundproofing products are very complex, as there are many variables that need to be considered – the individual components of the product, the room characteristics, the type of material used, and many other factors.
We believe that it can be beneficial for you to have a thorough understanding of what soundproofing materials are available on the market. You can use this information in order to make a wise purchase. To encourage you in this direction, we have provided detailed information about each type of material that is currently available.
In addition to providing this extremely useful information about each type of soundproofing material, we also provide our recommendation for which product you should purchase based on your unique needs and specifications.
The final decision on what soundproofing product to purchase is yours. We want to provide you with information that will help you make a wise and educated decision.
We have three separate sections for each type of material:
- Best product – this is our overall best recommendation based on the type of material, price, range of application, performance characteristics, etc. This is an easy and convenient way to quickly find the product that we recommend purchasing.
- Trustworthy products – This is a list of products that are good value for money but not as good as our best recommendation.
- Products that we do not recommend – these are products that fall short in one or more critical areas (e.g. cost, performance/quality, range of application).