Everyone loves to own king-size home entertainment, but it is not possible for everyone to fit gigantic TV and sound boxes in their home to quench that thirst. A home theatre projector is what you need to maximize your home entertainment. Starting from 4K Ultra HD videos to the supersized gaming experience, you can view a lot of content on your white wall without compromising on quality.
Most of the projectors nowadays offer minimum Full HD visual with colossal color depth and rich contrast which also acts as the sole reason for its high demand. As high-resolution contents are ubiquitous, so it gives you a perfect excuse to bring a top-notch home theatre projector in your home. But you can only enjoy all these facilities in the best home theater projector that has impressed everyone with its performance.
Want to know the best part?
You won’t have to allow ample space in your house for these projectors, and it gives you the opportunity to amplify the entertainment zone by adding speakers. For a theatre-like experience, you won’t have shell out a considerable amount of money; you just need to find the best home theater projector that suffices your need.
Here: I have listed the names of some best home theater projector that will let you watch your favorite movies with jaw-dropping Full HD visuals.
Now: let’s jump the to the list:
9. Sony VPL HW45ES – One of the best projector under the price mark of 2000.
8. BenQ HT3050 – Arguably the best home projector under the range of 1000.
7. BenQ TH670 – Under 500 mark, the best projector one can own.
5. Crenova XPE460 – The most excellent home theatre projector under the range of 200.
4. Optoma UHD60– Probably the best home theater projector 4K available in the market.
3. Epson Home Cinema 5040UBe – One of the most exceptional home theater projectors in 2019.
2. Optoma HD142X – The device with a huge number of positive home theater projector reviews.
1. Sony VPL VW350ES – The overall top quality home theater projector
1. Sony VPL VW350ES – Undoubtedly the best home theater projector of recent times.
Let’s get to the details, which will help you to pick up a home theatre projector that will fit your choice.
Sony VPL HW45ES: The Best Home Theatre Projector Under 2000.
Sony VPL HW45ES is one it’s kind as it clears out the ado regarding 4K and HDR compatibility, and lets you enjoy theatre-like visuals. It is an adequately curated projector that can be counted as the best home theatre projector under the 2000 price mark. It not only amazes you with its visuals but provides you a flawless gaming experience at high definition 1080p with full 3D support. The projector will impress you in every way especially with its vibrant color detail, crisp image, and high brightness. This mini box will stand up to all your expectations, and it will let you enjoy without making any sound.
If you are eyeing use VPL HW45ES for your 3D gaming session and then playing utilizing this projector will be a treat to your eye. It is because dynamic loop control produces a clear and lucid visual in every condition. However, it fails to bring out bright images when in the vicinity of heavy ambient light. It comes in a sturdy box which quite light in weight and the design is clean with a little flair. It comes with nine preset calibration features and Motionflow along with the Advanced Reality Creation attribute acts as the highlight of this projector. The broad range of features with subtle picture quality defines its hefty price tag.
It gets better here:
• It has widescreen ranges which start from 51-82 inches from 8 feet, 77-122 inches from 12 feet and
lastly 102-162 inches from 16 feet.
• Full HD native resolution depicting 1920 X 1080.
• 1800 Lumens of white brightness.
• 1800 Lumens of color brightness.
• Calibrated brightness ranging up to 1315 Lumens in Cinema 1 mode.
• Lamp life around 6000 hours.
• Vertical lens shift tends to +/- 71% where horizontally tends to +/- 25%.
• Active 3D glass.
• Three-year warranty.
• 2 HDMI connectivity port.
• USB with firmware updates.
• Picture calibration capability.
Sony VPL HW45ES is highly recommended especially if you are planning to get the best home theatre projector under 2000 price mark. It is an exceptional piece of technology that will dazzle you with its lifelike picture quality. Although it doesn’t support 4K you will go into a trance while you play your games.
2.BenQ HT3050: The Best Home Theatre Projector Under 1000
If you are worried that you won’t find a top-notch projector under 1000 price mark, then BenQ HT3050 will ease your headache. BenQ has engulfed this best home theatre projector under 1000 price tag will all kinds of necessary hardware that can offer theatrical experience. The single DLP chip that can easily impress you with bright picture quality. The projectors rock a jaw-dropping color accuracy and all thanks to its BenQ Cinematic Color technology. It doesn’t require any color tuning as it already produces color with lofty contrast and crisp images.
BenQ HT3050 boasts an excellent build quality with a sleek design, and it comes padded with a 20-watt stereo speaker located in the resonant sound chamber. BenQ has tuned the audio section with its CinemaMaster Audio+ Enhancer software so that you can watch movies like the atmosphere. It also comes with a Wireless Full HD kit that allows you seamlessly stream Full HD content without any jitter. The hardware has been configured in such a way that it curbs down any colossal lag, but you might experience three frame lag at 60fps. It serves the purpose of every casual gamer but might disappoint serious players who expect a high FPS.
• It has a contrast ratio of 15000:1 which is used in Hollywood studios.
• Premium RGBRGB color wheel along with ISFccc Rec. 709 cinematic color production.
• 1920 X 1080 native resolution with five types of aspect ratio.
• Digital Keystone conversion.
• It is powered by the DLP engine type.
• Brightness ranging from 2000 ANSI Lumens.
• It has a focal length ranging from 2.59 to 2.87 with f-number 16.88mm – 21.88mm.
• +/- 30 degree vertical and horizontal adjustment.
• Clear image size ranging from 60″ to 180″.
• 1.3:1 zoom ratio.
• It has a throw ratio of around 100″ at 2.5m.
• No Wi-Fi and USB port.
• Lamp hour around 7000.
• Low fan noise.
• 12-month warranty.
Here’s the deal:
BenQ HT3050 is arguably the best home theatre projector under 1000 that produces jaw-dropping 2D and 3D picture quality. It is an exceptional deal under 1000 price mark, and it boasts superior sound quality along with top of the line features that you won’t find in entry-level projectors.
3. BenQ TH670: Probably The Best Home Theatre Projector Under 500
Th670 from BenQ is an outcome of sheer craftsmanship and this all-in-one projectors that can serve you for home entertainment as well as business purpose. It has been carefully placed on the market so that it can be regarded as the best home theatre projector under 500. It will mesmerize you with high-resolution images engulfed with a decent amount of brightness. Thanks to its 3000 Lumens, it gives you a bright picture even if there is ambient light in your room. Although it serves a dual purpose, you can expect to have a superb gaming experience as it will spoil with its short lag time.
The best part of BenQ Th670 is its 1 billion color support along with 10,000:1 high contrast. Once you get this projector, you can stay assured that it will treat you with vibrant images with proper saturation depth. The devices deliver high-quality visuals in the 3D model without any motion artifacts. The auto keystone correction serves as a perk of this projector. It is stuffed with single 10-watt speakers that deliver decent sound quality. All the hardware is packed within a robust box which doesn’t weigh much. It also packs an ECO mode which enables the lamp to live up to 10,000 hours.
Want to know the best part?
• 1920 X 1080 native resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
• Geared with the DLP engine offering long-lasting picture quality.
• 1 billion color support along with 10000:1 contrast in both 2D and 3D mode.
• Brightness depicting 3000 ANSI Lumens.
• Auto keystone correction.
• Zoom lens depicting 1.20:1 ratio.
• The throw ratio ranges from 1.50:1 to 1.80:1.
• The image size will vary from 153 to 762 cm.
• The maximum throw distance is 10m.
• Supporting various 3D formats.
• The focal length measures around 2.55 with F-number ranging from 22.3 to 26.76.
• 10-watt high-quality audio system.
• Packed with SmartEco technology providing lamp life up to 10,000 hours.
• 1.5A USB Type-A power supply.
• The absence of lens shift.
• 12-month warranty.
BenQ Th670 can be a perfect addition if you are hunting for a multipurpose projected that is denoted as the best home theatre projector under 500. Its stunning high-resolution image quality in 2D and 3D modes makes it the perfect buy. Even though it has some cons, but it can amaze you with its short lag time.
4.ViewSonic PJD5155: The Best Home Theatre Projector Under 300.
ViewSonicPJD5155 is an inexpensive projector that molded essential attributes and a bright lamp. It is a budget projector that sits well with the title of the best home theatre projector under 300. This is an all-purpose projector that delivers its top performance when used in a small or medium-size room. It is an SVGA model that gives you realistic and sharp image quality at 800 X 600 resolution. Even though it comes with a small price margin, but it packs a digital light processing engine with 3300 Lumens that delivers theatre-like visuals. The images have the perfect color balance, and it is mainly because of the presence of Super Color technology.
ViewSonic PJD5155 is made with quality body parts and carries all the necessary ports. Even though it is a standard DLP model, but it boasts few rainbow artifacts than others in the market. ViewSonic has included a single 2-watt speaker which is sufficient to produce decent sound in the small room. It has the capability to provide 10,000 lamp hours only if you use it in ECO mode. The intriguing part of this budget projector is that you can use it to project 3D content by utilizing the DLP Link system.
• 800 X 600 SVGA native resolution.
• Screen size measuring around 83 inches from 12 feet and 207 inches from 30 feet.
• Super Color feature producing high color accuracy.
• Brightness depicting 3300 Lumens with 20,000:1 contrast ratio.
• Vertical digital keystone.
• 2-watt speaker with SonicExpert technology.
• 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI input.
• 10,000 lamp life in Eco Mode.
• Optical focus with digital zoom.
• Throw ratio around 1.86:1 to 2.04:1 while the throw distance ranges from 3.3 to 32.8 feet.
• Optional cable management hood to curb down any cluttering of cables.
• VGA composite RCA.
• Mini USB input along 3.5 mm audio in/out.
• Five unique settings for the perfect blend of color and brightness.
• Three-year limited warranty.
It gets better here:
ViewSonic PJD5155 is a well-packed home theatre that dominates the list of best home theatre projector under 300. Even though it has a low resolution but the crystal clear clarity submerges this fact. It is suitable for people who are looking for a budget projector for their small home.
5.Crenova XPE460: The Best Home Theatre Projector Under 200
Crenova XPE460 is a mini LED projector, and this is the best home theatre projector under 200 dollars that you can buy from Amazon.com. This multipurpose is loaded with a vast list of features, and all the components are stacked in a sturdy box which weighs around 2.8 pounds. It boasts a classic look, and you can quickly set up this box without thoroughly going through the manual. Even though it comes with 800 X 480 native resolution but it offers 20% more brightness than the usual LED projector. This mini-masterpiece can project high clarity images ranging between 37″ and 130″.
Crenova XPE640 is perfect for the small room, and its 1200 Lumens can overwhelm you with high contrast visuals in the darkroom. Even though is a cheap projector but it still offers you keystone correction. The best part of this projector is that you can use it as a medium to project Full HD content. You can connect devices like Blu-Ray players to watch movies with 1080p resolution. This device also offers modern connectivity option where you can connect your smartphone, iPod or tablet with the help of a wireless adapter. Although it is good watching movies but not suitable for high-end presentations.
You might be wondering about its features, then let’s take a closer look:
• It has 800 X 480 native resolution along with 1000 Lumens brightness.
• Projection size ranging between 37″ and 130″ with project distance staying between 1.2m and 3.8m.
• It offers a clear picture with the help of Square Pixels technology.
• Immense lamp life ranging up to 30000 hours.
• Keystone correction option up to +/- 12 degrees.
• It is packed with an enhanced LED technology that offers 20% more brightness than usual ones.
• It has a 1000:1 contrast ration with an aspect ratio of 16:10.
• It has a 1.4:1 projection ratio.
• Allows you to project with Full HD content without any lag.
• Allows you to connect iPad or smartphone with the help of a wireless HDMI adapter.
• It comes with a free HDMI cable.
If you are short on money, but you desire to own the best home theatre projector under 200, then Crenovo XPE640 should be your first choice. It is the best bang for your buck and offers high clarity image with Full HD support. It provides all modern connectivity options for the soothing movie experience.
6.Optoma UHD60: Probably The Best Home Theater Projector 4k In The Market.
Optoma UHD60 is the steal deal as it serves as the best home theater projector 4k with UHD capability. It has rewritten the 4K HDR rulebook by delivering you state of the earth 4K picture quality at the small price. The DLP performance given by UHD 60 is top of the class, and its jaw-dropping features make it the finest in the 4K market. The combination of HDR with 4K native resolution is its highlighting feature, and it delivers real 4K quality embedded with lifelike picture clarity. The 1000000:1 dynamic contrast ration with 3000 ANSI Lumens adds to the glory of this projector.
Optoma UHD60 comes packed in a shiny white box with curvy sidelines, but it lacks in build quality as it contains the right amount of plastic. According to Optoma, the projector will convert standard dynamic range contents to HDR class. The exciting part uses creative frame interpolation for producing smooth visuals which seriously raves up the viewing experience. Most importantly it comes pre-loaded with white balance, color, and gamma adjustment tool. Instead of RGBRGB, it uses a color wheel with a clear slice that produces high color accuracy. The 4-watt speaker gets is job done, but it is not adequate full range entertainment purpose.
Now, let’s go through its features
• It produces accurate 4K UHD at 3840 X 2160 resolution.
• It depicts bright 3000 Lumens with cinema color production using Rec. 709.
• HDR10 compatibility that produces lifelike picture clarity with the help of Rec. 2020 and DCI P3 color gamut.
• 1000000:1 contrast ration that delivers stunning black level.
• Vertical lens shift.
• It allows you to zoom up till 1.6x.
• The projection distance ranges from 4.26 feet to 30.5 feet.
• Color wheel with a clean slice.
• Different type of HDR settings.
• 240 watt UHP lamp along lamp dimming feature to notch up the black level.
• 4-watt speaker suitable for small rooms.
• Quiet fan noise in full power.
• HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 port that entertains 18Gbps so that it can provide the best 4K UHD bandwidth.
Optoma UHD60 should be your choice if you are planning to treat yourself with the best home theater projector 4k with HDR mode. It bars you from making a hole in the pocket for crystal clear 4K visuals. It packs all the necessary features that you need to get the feel of a movie theater.
7. Epson Home Cinema 5040UBe: One of the Finest Home Theater Projector In 2017
If you are hell-bent on adding the best projector that money can buy, then you head straight to the store to buy Epson Home Cinema 5040UBe. It is one of the most excellent home theater projectors in 2017, and it is the world’s first 3 LCD projector that supports the 4K display with HDR. This economical projector packs a large specification list that you won’t find in any other projector in this range. It rocks on a 2500 Lumens of white brightness and 2500 Lumens of color brightness which produces exceptional visual clarity. It is also the world’s first projector to support wireless HD.
Epson 5040UBe is quintessential of the finest projector, and its expansive color gamut is one such reason behind its glory. The color gamut boasts all the DCI color and sRGB which gives high accuracy and mindboggling color. It also bags a non-inverting optical engine design that notches up the clarity of the image. To cream up it’s functioning, Epson offers powered lens position and auto Iris technology so that your eyes get the best visual. The best part of this projector is that you even get a centered lens design for the comfortable lens to screen alignment at the unbelievable price tag.
• Native 4K resolution with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio.
• Embedded with three-chip technology where each chip delivers 1920 X 1080 resolution.
• 1000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio along with HDR10 and Ultra Black Contrast feature for detailed output.
• Wireless HDMI connectivity that offers superior visual quality for both 2D and 3D content.
• 2500 Lumens of white and color brightness offering 100% balanced color brightness.
• Bright 3D Drive technology produces a top-notch bright quality picture.
• Frame interpolation feature providing theatre-like visual without any kind of motion blur.
• Pro UHD attribute along with 4K enhancement technology notches up the nation-4K content beyond Full HD quality.
• Dynamic Iris delivering the high black level and exceptional contrast.
• Powered lens position memory technology that offers ten settings for zoom, lens, and focus.
• 5000 hours Lamp hour in Eco mode.
If you are looking for an exceptional projector for the long run, then Epson Home Cinema 5040UBe should be your choice. It is one of the finest home theater projectors in 2017 that fills between moderate and expensive projector by utilizing all the modern features. The 4K quality provided this projector outshine many top-end players.
Epson Home Cinema 640: Best Home Theater Projector For The Money
If you are scouring the internet for a reliable 2D home theatre projector, the Epson Home Cinema 640 should comply with your choice. This is the best home theatre projector for the money you spend, and it is far more superior than most of the budget projectors available in the market. Although it lacks 720p, it still delivers stunning picture quality in 800 by 600 resolution which is quite better than SDTV. It is suitable who is eyeing for a non-HD projector as it is the best possible options one can choose.
Home Cinema 640 boasts bright visuals in a dark room, and you can expect a high contrast crisp picture with native resolution. Epson also offers two-watt mono speakers that produce soothing sound, and it is suitable for small rooms. It is a boon for casual gamers who won’t mind a lag time around 45 milliseconds. Going by its current price tag, it is one of the best value for money product you can own from Epson.
Are you wondering about its features?
Then, let’s go through its attributes.
• Decent screen size ranging 76 inches from 8 feet and 113 inches from 12 feet supported by 800 X 600 resolution.
• White brightness counting around 3200 Lumens.
• Color brightness staying close to 3200 Lumens.
• 10,000:1 contrast ration.
• 5000 hours as standard lamp life.
• Two USB ports.
• Quality built-in speaker.
• Vertical and horizontal keystone correction of + or -30 degrees.
• The device has a focal length of 16.7mm with an f-number of 1.44.
• A right amount of brightness that covers a large area.
• Provides excellent clarity even in ambient light.
• Value for money projector.
• The absence of rainbow artifacts due to the presence of a three-chip LCD engine.
• Not inclusion of 3D compatibility.
• Average viewing experience due to 800 X 600 resolution.
• Only one HDMI input slot.
Epson Home Cinema 640 serves as one of the best home theatre projectors for the money that is capable of delivering stunning image quality with high contrast. Even though it lacks HD resolution but this is the best you will get in this price tag.
8.Optoma HD142x:An Exceptional Device With Huge Number of Positive Home Theater Projector Reviews
If you scour on the internet, you will find only a few projectors are blessed with a huge number of positive home theater projector reviews. And due to this reason, the name of Optoma HD142x will always pop up whenever you will search for the highly-rated projector. It is an ultra-Budget projector that offers 1080p resolution with a 23000:1 high contrast ratio. Its screen size ranges from 66 inches to 107 inches where you can view detailed and crystal clear images. Even though it comes with an affordable price tag but this little box packs many top-notch features like 3000 ANSI Lumens of brightness.
HD142x is geared with a DLP projection system along with an 8000 hours lamp hour. It has a manual zoom facility so you can easily position the screen. You won’t find any pixel structure on the screen; instead, it will indulge you with smooth edges and heavy detailing. The 3D visual is treat to watch, but you have to buy the 3D glasses separately. With its thicker black shade and stunning color depth, it outclasses almost every home theater projector in its class. The 10-watt speaker in Optoma’s little master provides high-quality sound, but it is only suitable for small to the middle-sized room.
Let’s take a closer look:
• Screen size range starting around 66 inches from 8 feet to 107 inches from 12 feet.
• The bright picture with 3000 ANSI Lumens brightness.
• 23000:1 contrast ratio for dynamic black depth with the option of keystone correction.
• It has a single 0.65″ 1080p DC3 DMD chip which is geared with DLP technology designed by Texas Instruments.
• Native 1920 X 1080 resolution offering Full HD visual quality.
• It also packs reference Display mode along with sRGB which provides high accuracy.
• The company claims with casual use; the lamp will last up to 10 years with an 8000-hour lamp life.
• Offers accurate 3D contents from any kind of 3D source and it supports up to 144Hz refresh rate.
• Powerful 10-watt speaker delivering crystal clear sound for a mindboggling theater-like experience.
• MHL connectivity for connecting a smartphone or tablet.
Optoma HD142X is an exceptional device that carries a huge number of home theater projector reviews that you won’t find in any other projector in this range. It perfect for people who desire to enjoy Full HD visual quality along with a 3D feature for their movie or game.
9.Sony VPL VW350ES:The Best Home Theater Projector Of This Decade
Sony VPL VW350ES can be regarded as the best home theater projector of today’s modern-day, and it can make you go down on your knee with jaw-dropping picture quality. This impressive light canon has the capability to outplay the performance of today’s 4K TVs. It has a massive screen size range starting from 42 inches and ending at 126 inches. Although it has 1500 Lumens of white brightness and color brightness, you won’t find any clue of this compromise. This exceptional projector is engulfed in a rectangular box with round edges, and it boasts a sturdy lamp that can live up to 4000 hours.
VW350ES rocks on SXRD technology which is a liquid crystal on silicon technology and it offers genuine 4K quality display in 4096 X 2160 native display. You will find a difference because it carries high pixel density along with a 17:9 massive aspect ratio. It supports Full HD 3D content but the only drawback it doesn’t come packed with 3D glasses. It even converts 2D content into 3D content without compromising on the quality, and you can also watch it in 4K quality. It offers 24p True Cinema technology so that you can have a theater-like experience. The fan works silently without creating any ado.
Now the best part:
• Screen size range starting around 42-85 inches from 8 feet and ending at 62-162 inches from 12 feet.
• The White brightness of 1500 Lumens along with color brightness of 1500 Lumens.
• Vertical lens shift up to +/- 85% and horizontal lens shift up to +/- 31%.
• 4K SXRD technology along with 4096 X 2160 native resolution.
• It offers Super Resolution upscaling capability, Reality creation algorithm and Mastered in the 4K algorithm and all these add to life-like picture clarity of the projector.
• Deep color support for high color accuracy.
• 2D to 3D conversion with 4K support.
• Integrated RF 3D sync transmitter.
• 24p True Cinema technology.
• 17:9 wide aspect ratio with 9 picture modes.
• Motionflow Technology offering 120Hz.
• It has x.v Color Technology along with the support of sRGB.
According to experts, Sony VPL VW350ES is the best home theater projector that packs all the necessary features that you will need in a 4K projector. It competitively priced projector that offers a true 4K resolution.