When we talk about scholarship for students, the things that come to our mind is either the student got the scholarship due to his/her academic records, or he/she is good at playing a particular sport. Giving scholarships is a great way to encourage the students by doing something that they love, be it technology, sports or academics. https://justinrange.com is all set to start its first ever scholarship program and that too for Projector, Laptop, TV, and Golf.
Our first scholarship program will surely encourage their endeavors. This scholarship program is in its early stage, and right now we don’t have the budget to provide scholarships for more than three students. Therefore, we will give a sum of $2000, $1000 and $500 respectively for 3 students as a scholarship for 3 students who will meet up with the required criteria we put up with.
Eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship:
1. The applicant must be at least 15+ years of age or older.
2. The applicants will have to write an essay or an article on any Projector, laptop, TV or golf-related topics. The topics could be anything on the topics mentioned above.
For example, you might be asked to write an article on “how to choose a 4k projector”, “Difference between LCD and LED TV”, “best golf putters reviews” or “best golf bags reviews”. If you are well aware of things related to these topics, then these kinds of topics will be easy for you to write on.
Writing an article:
2. We’ll announce 3 winners for this program.
i. 1st winner $2000 USD.
ii. 2nd winner $1000 USD.
iii. 3rd winner $500 USD.
3. The winners will be announced on 31st August 2019
4. Always write your content in a way that it seems interesting. You have to present your story in a detailed manner. And by detail what I mean is that you have to provide all the information about the things you are writing. You are allowed to add images to your article if you feel that it is relevant to add one.
5. Last but not the least, mention your personal information at the beginning of your document. The required details you need to provide are:
• Your full name
• Your contact information
• Your address
• The name and area of your college at which you are studying
6. After writing the article and providing your personal details, you have to submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and then wait for the results.
7. You are required to submit the application before July 30, 2019.
30, 2019, after that, the scholarship window will be closed. We recommend you to start writing it now as it will give you some time to think of an outstanding article.
8. The application will be discarded if we found that your article is copied or plagiarized. Using a fake identity will not be tolerated either.
Remember, many people will apply, so the reward will be given to a person who will think differently and will present the best writing in terms of style, grammar, vocabulary, and uniqueness. Make it so engrossing that the reader feels like the screen is talking to him. All the Best!